Friday, January 20, 2012

Snowy days, analogue nights

So the weatherman was not wrong. It pretty much snowed from 9am to 8pm the whole day.

What I saw when I opened the door to let Simon out. I shoveled the snow off the porch and walkway twice!!!

Simon was not happy with the snow. I don't think he will be for awhile ;)
So tonight I decided to stay home and be cozy. I even brought out my stationery and postcards so I can write to friends and family.

Letter writing is the only device for combining solitude with good company.” ~Lord Byron
There's just something about writing a letter that means so much more than sending an email. I've been an avid letter writing for the past couple years and have had no complaints. Maybe you might be receiving one these from me. If  you want one please send me an email and I'll gladly write to you! Well, as long as you promise to write me back ;) Send me an email to artistic.avenger@gmail.com with your address and I'll start right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment