Friday, February 3, 2012

etsy :)

So I woke up this morning and decided to take the plunge. As an artist it would be in my best interest to start up an Etsy page. Although participating in craft fairs, art shows, and mostly word of mouth events have helped me in the past, an Etsy page will also help put myself out there more and that way I can also help others as well. I'm guessing that this is what is called being a grown up. So here it is, folks!

“My intellectual development was retarded, as a result of which I began to wonder about space and time only when I had already grown up.” - Albert Einstein


Right now my RoroAGogo Etsy page only has my recycled mens tie cuffs, it will soon host my photographs, postcards, and other beautful things that I create on my own. Please feel free to check it out and purchase a thing or two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment